Having hot water in your home is a must! From washing your hands to taking showers to doing the dishes. Whatever the reason you need a new hot water heater, the plumbers at Murray Electric & Plumbing can handle the installation efficiently and affordably. Our team has been providing traditional and tankless water heater services in Broken Arrow, OK. since 1973 and we know what it takes to get the job done right. Contact us today for a free consultation at (918) 835-9605.
Water Heater Repair
Water heaters can be one of the most used appliances in a home. Between dishes, showers and laundry alone, a water heater gets a ton of use. This is one reason why you will likely, at some point, have to have at least minor repairs. You may even need decide between repairing your current water heater and investing in a newer model or upgrade. So, if you are looking for repairs that are effective and cost efficient, Murray Electric & Plumbing has your back!
You will need to contact a professional if your water heater is showing any of these symptoms:
- Not supplying enough hot water
- Taking too long to heat water
- The water heater tank is leaking
- The water heater tank is making noises
Call (918) 835-9605 to schedule an appointment with our water heater specialists.
How Long Should a Water Heater Last?
There are many different makes and models of hot water heaters and their life span expectancy can vary. Depending on the exact model that you have, you can expect it to last for about 11 to 20 years. So, if you are unsure whether or not your hot water heater needs to be replaced and would like to find out, give us a call and one of our professional technicians can take a look at your water heater and let you know if it is time to invest in a newer model.
If your water heater is no longer effective or has broken completely and you are ready to replace it with a new system Murray Electric & Plumbing can provide fast and affordable water heater replacement in Broken Arrow, OK. In addition we can guarantee that your new system is within the parameters of new federal energy efficiency standards.
You may hope to avoid the upfront costs of investing in a newer model of water heater, but it may help you to know that you will get great savings on your energy bills in the long run. Newer models heat more efficiently and will lower your water heating bills.
Water Heater Installation
If you are searching for help with water heater installation, Murray Electric & Plumbing can do that too! We can install electric or gas water heaters, and our technicians are trained to be able to work with almost any make or model.
If your water heater is between eight and 12 years old, there are a few tell-tale signs that it’s time for a new system.
These signs include
- Rusty water: This could signal that the inside of the tank is rusty, which may result in leaks.
- Rumbling noises: Over time, sediment at the bottom of the tank begins to harden and this can cause a rumbling sound when the water is being heated.
- Leaks: If there are pools of water surrounding the tank, there may be a leak or fracture in the tank.
- Not enough hot water: The sediment that builds up at the bottom of the tank can cause the water heater to take longer to generate hot water and can also take up space.
Having a new water heater installed can be a big decision and sometimes it comes unexpectedly. Whether you’re interested in a tankless water heater, want to stick with a traditional system, or don’t fully understand the pros and cons of either option, the experienced and knowledgeable plumbers at Mullin can answer any questions you may have and provide any guidance you need.
Get Fast Access to Hot Water
Whether your water heater is broken or outdated, or even if you are having one installed into a brand new home, Murray Electric & Plumbing can help you get the right water heater for you.
There are three main types of water heaters that you will have to choose from:
- Conventional: A large tank stores water and it is heated by electric or gas energy. If you choose to upgrade to a high-efficiency model, you can expect water heating bills to go down by up to seven percent.
- Tankless: Water is heated instantly and as needed. This will give you the convenience of unlimited and instant hot water. This type of system can reduce energy bills by up to thirty-five percent.
- Hybrid: This system is a combination of a conventional tank but also uses a heat pump. The system also makes use of your existing water and electrical connections. A hybrid system may reduce water heating costs by as much as sixty percent.
Benefits Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Hot water on demand
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 35%
- Fast and reliable diagnosis of any problem.
- Saves space
- Longer life expectancy
- Only operates when generating hot water, making them safer
If you are not sure what type of hot water heating system would work best for your home, our knowledgeable specialists can help you decide.
Water Heater Repair in Broken Arrow, OK
If you are experiencing water heater problems, visit Murray Electric & Plumbing. You can reach us online or give us a call at (918) 835-9605 to schedule an appointment or request an estimate right away! We are available 24 hours a day, so don’t hesitate to call anytime!