For safe and reliable power delivery, modern electrical outlets are the only way to go. Just changing out a few older outlets can resolve many energy-related issues. New outlet installation doesn’t just add convenience and value to your home, but it provides you with safety and peace of mind as well.
When you start noticing certain appliances causing your breaker to trip, you may need to upgrade your kitchen outlets. If you start to see too many extension cords or your kids fighting for a place to charge their cell phone, it may be time to have extra outlets installed. You can even have USB outlets or two-duplex outlets installed to put a stop to the problem.
It is important that your home has the correct electrical outlets for the devices and appliances that your family needs. So if you need to replace or upgrade your electrical outlets, schedule your outlet installation with Murray Electric & Plumbing now!
Electrical Outlet Types (GFCI)
Ready to have new outlets installed? Whether you are replacing or installing new ones, there are lots of great options available. For example, here are a few of the different types of outlets that Murray Electric & Plumbing can install for you:
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) Outlets: These protect against electric shock by acting as an individual circuit breaker for the outlet.
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) Outlets: These sense and stop arcs in the electrical current.
- Smart Outlets: Just like the doorbells and speakers that you are already used to, these are another kind of smart device that lets you have your finger on the pulse of your home’s safety from anywhere. Smart outlets can even connect to your other smart devices for enhanced safety and security.
- USB Outlets: As technology changes, so do electrical needs. A great way to modernize your home is by adding USB outlets. By adding these, USB chargers can be plugged directly into the wall outlet.
- Switched Outlets: A switched outlet gives you the convenience of a switch for whatever appliance or electronic device that you plug into the outlet.
- Tamper-Resistant Outlets: These outlets are child-resistant. In addition, they are far more reliable than plastic plug covers. As a result you’ll have peace of mind that your children, and even pets, are kept safe.
- Two-Duplex Outlets: These kinds of outlets actually double the amount of plug spaces available to you. These kinds of outlets are terrific for kitchens, offices and entertainment centers.
- 15-amp Outlets: This is the old standard three-prong outlet. It is best suited for low usage areas where it will not be needed often or for multiple appliances..
- 20-amp Outlets: These outlets are a great upgrade and will bring your kitchen or laundry room up to current building codes. These work best for high current kitchen appliances, such as toasters and blenders.
- 30-amp Outlets: These are normally used for gas dryers and RV power outlets.
- 50-amp Outlets: The largest outlets designed for residential buildings, these are often needed for appliances including ovens and electric dryers.
Why Choose Murray Electric & Plumbing For Your Electrical Outlet Installation?
Murray Electric & Plumbing is your local licensed electrical contractor serving all of Broken Arrow and surrounding areas. One of our technicians will go over all of your options, and schedule your outlet installation right away! To sum it up, when you need electrical work contact Murray Electric & Plumbing!