There are lots of different problems that can lead to electrical emergencies, but one thing is for sure, there is never a good time to have one. From sparks, to soot to power outages, you may need an electrician when you had least suspected it. If you have lost power and resetting the circuit breakers wasn’t a fix or you are having problems with an outlet or appliance, Murray Electric & Plumbing‘s professional emergency electricians will get things working again!
Emergency Electrician Services
Catching the problem right away is a great place to start. The next thing to do is call a licensed and reputable electrician like the technicians at Murray Electric & Plumbing. They will know exactly what to do to handle all of your electrical needs safely and effectively.
Important Signs You Need Emergency Electrical Services
Sometimes it is hard to know when you need to call a professional. No one wants to waste their time and money on unneeded services. It’s easier when you are sure of the signs that this is an actual electrical emergency. Here are the signs that you need to know:
- A burning smell in the house
- Electrical switch or outlet feels hot
- Circuit breaker trips repeatedly
- Lights flicker continuously
- Outlet or switch makes a buzzing sound
- Someone has received an electrical shock
- Any sustained power loss
- Electrical panel is wet
Murray Electric & Plumbing suggests you call for emergency electrical service as soon as you suspect any type of trouble. Even on weekends or nights, you should not wait. Electrical problems are serious and are far too often the culprit of physical harm or property damage.
Anytime there is an electrical issue there is a risk of fire, and time may be of the essence.
Emergency Electrician Cost
Many people do not want to call for emergency electrical service because they are afraid of the cost. That is a reasonable concern, but you should note that no price is worth the risk of serious danger. However, by letting the problem fester, it will likely only allow it to grow worse.
Each electrical problem has its own specific circumstances, so it is impossible to give a general price for emergency electrical work. Here are some factors that may determine the price of emergency electrical work.
- Distance: How far a technician has to travel to reach your home may play a role in the amount that you are charged for service.
- Time: The emergency electrician’s time is one of the main factors of any electrical service bill.
- Expertise & Certifications: The more highly trained your electrician is, the more valuable their time and the more they will charge.
- Parts: The price of any parts or replacements that have to be used to complete the job will be included in the price of the service.
Finding an Emergency Electrician Near Broken Arrow, OK
Murray Electric & Plumbing serves residential and commercial customers throughout the Broken Arrow, OK. area. If you need an emergency electrician, call Murray Electric & Plumbing at (918) 835-9605. We operate 24 hours a day and are standing by to get your home up and running again.